Saturday, August 22, 2009





- I'm saving on petrol.

- I can fiddle with my scanner till the cows come home, and until I make my pics look much better, than they really are.

- I can do all this work in the middle of a night, if I choose to spend the day shopping (what shopping?) or gossipping with my friends, if I still have any, considering my time-consuming affair with the computer.
- I can deal with those prominent people while wearing my pyjamas, with a beauty mask on my face, while a dye is turning my hair into a smashing shade of auburn.

- I can have my favourite music playing in the background, while a glass of wine waits, strategically positioned next to the keyboard.

Does the same apply to the recipient of my mail in his/hers executive office? Probably. Hence the popularity of this whole idea.

- And, of course, nobody is going to spill their coffee (hair dye? cigarette ash?) onto my original artwork.

- I also don't have to look at my "enemy's" disappointed face, if he happens to be disappointed
- I'm learning new stuff, borrowing tools which in fact belong to the next generation.


So, perhaps this digital communication isn't so bad after all?

The proverbial glass with only some liquid in it comes to mind ...

Speaking of which, the appropriate picture is right below.


As for the one next to the title - this is what I'm feeling like right now. Yes, it's getting dark outside. Time to harness my stallions and vent my technology-related frustration.

Who knows - I may come back convinced, that the glass is definitely half-full. That my illustrations actually look pretty good on the screen and my face feels nicely exfoliated.

Yes, it's all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment