Friday, October 2, 2009

passion for fashion

Another Fashion Week has ended.
I've been around long enough to watch with amazement how this phenomenon of trends and tastes turns a full circle.

I've been TWICE through:
mini skirts, shift dresses, floor-lenght maxis, flared pants, leggings, gypsy skirts, frills and bows, distressed denim, jump suits, hideous, shiny, plastic boots, platforms, stilletoes, espadrilles, high-waisters, hipsters, polka-dot bikinis, back-combing, ponytails, enormous sunnies ... wow!

How come it all returned so quickly!?
Well, next time those trends are hot, I probably won't dare to have a go.
So, let's party, while we can.
Here is to passion for fashion!!!




Want to bet what's next on our fashion horizon?
Shoulder pads and floral pant suits. I know, I've checked in my attic.
Watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment