Sunday, September 27, 2009

seeing red (convertible)

I have just a few friends. but they are fantastic.
Val is one of them, top of the list kind of a friend.
Whenever we go out together, to the movies, to see a show or for any other girls-night-out thing, Val insists on driving us there in her good, old Holden.
She is certainly a much better driver than yours truly, but ... she doesn't need to know that.

So, one day, as we were driving home from Mamma Mia show, I said:
 - Dear Val, when I'm finally rich and famous I'll pop you into my gorgeous red convertible, ( the latest model of course ), we will tie our wheelchairs neatly onto the back and we will go for a mad spin.
 - Dear Gabriella - said Val - by that time you will surely be able to afford JAMES to take care of our wheelchairs.
Which, of course, is true.

So, here is the vision, JAMES'n all.


P.S.
If my smile was looking this good, I certainly wouldn't be able to afford a convertible.
My dentist would.

1 comment:

  1. Cute! Fun to dream ... to hope ... isn't it?! I'm right there with you! Peace. TM

    ReplyDelete